Your network can be breached in 2 ways:
1. One of your employees or an insider steals your data.
2. An outsider or hacker attempts to steal data from your company via the internet or any other means.
ACIS Computers offers a wide range of network security services to organizations of all sizes that protect your entire network, safeguarding the perimeter, critical internal assets, data, remote users, customers, and partners. We offer various network security services such as but not limited to: IT risk analysis, regulatory compliance assessments, data breach incident response, network penetration testing and vulnerability assessments, website penetration testing and vulnerability assessments, wireless network security, and security awareness training. Our services can help you comply with GLBA, PCI, SOX and HIPAA requirements.
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) requires financial institutions – companies that offer consumers financial products or services like loans, financial or investment advice, or insurance – to explain their information-sharing practices to their customers and to safeguard sensitive data.
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) is legislation passed by the U.S. Congress to protect shareholders and the general public from accounting errors and fraudulent practices in the enterprise, as well as improve the accuracy of corporate disclosures.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). The primary goal of the law is to make it easier for people to keep health insurance, protect the confidentiality and security of healthcare information and help the healthcare industry control administrative costs.
ACIS Computers have responded to attacks, mitigated breaches, and have designed security plans over the years. We have improved on our methodology and can systematically prevent these attacks with our staff who are experts in their individual fields.
We are aware that no two companies are alike with their needs for network security. Flexibility is the key. We can adjust our services according to your particular needs. You can always call us and ask about your specific security needs and we will have our team build it for you.
At ACIS Computers, we are committed to meeting both the short-term and long-term needs of our clients. Providing network security is more than just securing our clients network and data. Today, it’s taking that extra step to help plan for the security requirements that will be needed in the future.
Contact us at 417-823-7100 or by clicking here to get started. Don’t wait. Our engineers and technicians are experienced and certified and will be happy to go over how to start securing your IT infrastructure and data. ACIS Computers partner’s with the best of class in the industry. We will develop a plan to provide the best hardware and software to provide a custom solution that meets your needs and budget.